On Christmas Day we usually spend the morning with Nana Kura. She makes us a yummy breakfast for all of us and brings our santa stockings over filled with awesome Christmas presents.
Santa left Mia and her siblings a great big box. Murray and I decided we would do the whole teacher thing and get them to write down what they thought was inside. Ask Mia what was inside the box!
Kia orana Mia, what an exciting Christmas you had with your family - it looked like lots of fun. I am very curious to know what was inside the big box from Santa and did you guess what it was? Tara
Santa left Mia and her siblings a great big box. Murray and I decided we would do the whole teacher thing and get them to write down what they thought was inside. Ask Mia what was inside the box!
ReplyDeleteKia orana Mia, what an exciting Christmas you had with your family - it looked like lots of fun. I am very curious to know what was inside the big box from Santa and did you guess what it was?
ReplyDeleteTara
Thank you for sending me a message.
ReplyDeleteAnd there was a trampoline in the box
From Mia