On the 7th of October my family and I all went to the Cheesecake Factory in Jeddah. We had to order a whole meal. My family ordered a sweet potato fries and calamari. The calamari was squid. We also had to order a drink. They had big portions of food. Then we all got a main course. I got a pepperoni pizza. The drink I got was the Oreo milkshake. My siblings got the same pizza but different flavours. My siblings also got the same drink. I got an apple juice because I was small. In the pizza there was 6 slices. After my pizza it was time for some desert. I got the sinkers cheesecake. Again my siblings got the same cheesecake. After paying the bill we had to go home. It was so yummy though.
Friday, October 10, 2014
Cheese Cake Factory
On the 7th of October my family and I all went to the Cheesecake Factory in Jeddah. We had to order a whole meal. My family ordered a sweet potato fries and calamari. The calamari was squid. We also had to order a drink. They had big portions of food. Then we all got a main course. I got a pepperoni pizza. The drink I got was the Oreo milkshake. My siblings got the same pizza but different flavours. My siblings also got the same drink. I got an apple juice because I was small. In the pizza there was 6 slices. After my pizza it was time for some desert. I got the sinkers cheesecake. Again my siblings got the same cheesecake. After paying the bill we had to go home. It was so yummy though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D