In Dubai we stayed at our dads friends apartment room. His name was Daniel. He had alot of pictures on the wall. He also had a boy named Kalani. when I first meet them I was kind of shy but when my sister meet them she was as quiet as a mouse. Ethyn he was the same has me. When we got there we gave something to kalani for christmas and new years.
In Dubai we went to Wild Wadi. It was a really fun water park and it had a lot of cool slides. It was kind of like the Gold Coast one. They both had a wave pool and green room and a wedge. It was so fun and I felt really good. There were high and slow slides. If they were high you'd have to walk up a lot of stair cases.
In Dubai we went to Wild Wadi. It was a really fun water park and it had a lot of cool slides. It was kind of like the Gold Coast one. They both had a wave pool and green room and a wedge. It was so fun and I felt really good. There were high and slow slides. If they were high you'd have to walk up a lot of stair cases.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D