Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gymnastics

























Mia goes to Gymnastics every Friday with her friend Jackson.
Over the past 7 weeks they have learned some really great skills. I have watched as she has been initially apprehensive about participating in the group to being very confident and quick to line up and engage in the large group games. She has learned lots of great skills such as balancing, co-ordination, jumping, skipping, climbing and lots more.

Mia's Story
"I like everybody. Mummy, Daddy, Jackson, Krisha, Molly, Aunty Melissa and Paul yeah they come too. We learn L-Sit, beams, tuck it. My favourite swing bars, mat, jumping and beams".

8 comments:

  1. miaikeie
    "mummy i type my name".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were cool Mia. Daddy is proud of you. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miamia, sorry aunty was having a blonde moment and made some mistakes hahaha, obviously i don't kno how to edit it again lol, so have to delete it, haha, keta don't lauf.

    Hi Mia, saw your gymnastic photos and thought they were really cool. When you come to the centre you should show us how to do the L-sit, i think the children will really like to see it. Say hi to Krisha & Molly next time you see them please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mia looks like you had a great Christmas with lots of cool presents.

    How great to have your own blog - I can see your writing!!

    I will have to get one too.

    Have a great time with mum and dad home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really great. I like gymnastics too and I go on a Friday after school. I like the bar work the best and I can flip around on the bar. One of my brothers is called Jackson.
    From Mckenzie (age 8) Tara's daughter

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jan "Thank you for sending me a message and that's all".

    @Mckenzie "Hi McKenzie I go to Gymnastics on a Fridays too, thank you that's all".

    Hey Jan and McKenzie thanks very much for your comments. Mia's is excited that people are writing to her.

    Mia's typing:
    v hk mkhjduutu9etitiiiruu9fyuy9y90yiy9tiiitkuyohkogiki9yiiajjithishjhjhjhhihihekihkihk8hhkhkyuektyokh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mia,
    My girls went to gymnastics too, we have this huge hall with rope swings, mega tramp and best of all a giant sponge pit to jump off spring boards into, if you are ever in Taupo you should totally go there!

    ReplyDelete

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D