We went shopping today at Sylvia Park. Mia enjoyed looking at all of the Christmas trees on display. We came home and started a conversation about Christmas watch the video to hear what it is Mia wants from Santa for Christmas.
Hi Mia, Mia have you been a good girl? I am sure Santa knows you have and I bet you will find your wish under the Christmas tree. I hope you have a great Christmas Mia and I am sure your mum will video you unwrapping your presents and share it on your blog.
cool fotage sis you should put more cool from your bro lee
ReplyDeleteHi Mia your wish shall be granted lol. Yeah i claimed full ownership of this wish LOL. Ane hands off this wish is mine....all...mine hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteHi Mia,
ReplyDeleteMia have you been a good girl? I am sure Santa knows you have and I bet you will find your wish under the Christmas tree. I hope you have a great Christmas Mia and I am sure your mum will video you unwrapping your presents and share it on your blog.