Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kapa Haka

This weekend we had kapa haka on and it was amazing. People from New Zealand came to our house and we had a kapa haka practice. We reviewed how to say questions and how to answer the questions. Then we played some Maori games all together. Then we did something really really fun it was a treasure hunt in pairs or groups. At that particular moment we did a variety of really fun things.

Then we had something to eat. It was off the barbecue. We had a lot of delicious food. We had lots of food containing salads with meats and drinks. I ate some potato salad with two sausages and a mirinda drink. we all sat out side to eat which means the kids sat on the fancy tables from Tamimi and the men sat on our nice home table and chairs while the ladies sat inside. There was a lot of huge flies that were annoying.

Next up suddenly the door bell rang. It was someone from the HRC. Then I eventually new who it was, it was the people who make services for bouncy castles. Every kid was amazed to see a bouncy castle. I think most people weren't expecting it. So then when it was set up most kids went to play on it. It was so fun and I think every one was enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D