Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Segway Riding

In Prague this man was really nice and told us how to use a Segway. My brother Ethyn had already been on it before because another man had let him have a try. Since my brother had been on one he already new how to do it. That meant I really wanted a try. He showed us the prince and where we might go and also how many hours. I thought it would be worth for. Then he let us have a try. Ethyn went first he was great, up next was me o my gosh I nearly crashed into a lady. Next up was Brooke she was ok, then my mum went on and she did ok like Brooke. Then the kids were begging so much we were but we had to go home and discuss it with two people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D