Yesterday Brooke and I painted a picture. First I designed my flower picture with a pencil then we painted the picture with different colors. I was inspired to draw this because I looked at a Pacific pattern book and it was by Glenn Jowitt. The colors we used were BLUE, RED, YELLOW and GREEN. The picture has a big flower, 4 little flowers and arrow's. At first it was fun then it became a bit boring so I went outside and went for a bike ride. My sister did the work while I was riding my bike. I got back and my sister was nearly done so I helped her finish it off. It became fun at the end. After we were done and we had to leave it to dry on the easel. After we did Brookes picture. We did the same thing but I didn't go for a bike ride and we used different colors. We helped each other for both of the pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D