Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My first day morning

This morning I had to wake up early and get ready for my first day at school. This mourning I  rode my bike to school. When we got to school my dad showed me and my brother our classes. First we went to my brothers class. Then we went to my class. My dad talked to both of our teachers. I got to choose my own locker . Then i put my bag in. Then my dad said good bye see you at the recreation centre.  My teachers name is Patricia.


Then I had to write my name for a name tag. After I put my name tag on. Then I went inside to find my desk. After I found my desk I had to make a name tag for my locker. After a while I was done. Then we  waited for every one to find there desk.  Then when every one was here we got on with the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D