Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sydney Lough Thompson

Sydney Tough Thompson is a lady. She is a very good artist. She can paint so many we'll done pictures. I think she grow up to be a artist. She might be ably to teach some different people art skills. I new how to paint art pieces by my dad. She might challenge her self with a object or a person. I think she has children if she dose she might teach them some skills with art like my dad tort me. 



I like her because she can do many pictures on frames. I also like her because she paints lovely pictures. I wish I had a picture on a frame that she painted. She is a artist at NZ. I think she paints at a studio at afternoon time. If I saw her I would ask her for a frame of her. I painted a small frame that had my name on it. It had a picture of my mum and dad in it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D