Sunday, August 18, 2013

How I feel about going to school and who I meet

I feel exited going back to school. I don't now who my teacher is going to be? I might see some of my friends that were in grade three with me. It will be nice to make new friends. I hope that there is one of my friends that were in my grade 2 class that would be in this years class. I am going to grade 3. I'm going to the west school. I'm going to scared because I have never been in this school with my new class. 




My dad works at west for PE. My dad dose't get to teach PE when I go to my new school. I have a different PE teacher. I'm nervous seeing different people I don't now. I'll get use to it. I might meet different teachers around the world. I'm going to learn a bit of Arabic . I'm really really scared going back to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D