Friday, August 16, 2013

Why I like this song?

I like this song because I like the lyrics of it. The lyrics are inappropriate for some small kid and for big kids. I think some people might like this song. This song written by Shellback and Savan Kotecha. Cher Lloyd only sings this song. Cher Lloyd has other songs that I like. Some people like all of her songs. Cher Lloyd was born on the 28th of July 1993. she is an English singer-songwriterrapper and model. Lloyd rose to fame when she finished fourth in the seventh series of The X FactorIt was released on 19 February 2012/. I thought it was going to come out on the 28th of the may 2012. Information retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cher_Lloyd. I think if this song came out on a cd a lot of people would want to buy it. I think the people that wrote the song are really knowledgable. The people that wrote this song mast be good at writing this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D