Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My favorite piece on the Despicable me 2

My favorite piece on Despicable me 2 is when Gru goes to a pink cup cake shop and looks at two animal cup cakes on the stand then he looks at Lucy Wild standing up and put her head near the stand. Then Lucy wild puts out her tongue and gives grew a fright. Then one of the minions smiled and showed grew a minions cup cake. Then she chopped the cup cakes up and kicked some of the cupcakes. After a while she said krumping and she did it. It was so funny because I have never seen a movie that is so funny. I felt so exited when the movie just started. When the movie was nearly done I thought it must have a funny ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D