Sunday, August 4, 2013

My times tables



Yesterday I did my times tables with my mum.She helped me to learn them. First I practiced my 3 times tables and repeated them over and over again. After a while I had remembered it in my head then I had to time myself on 3 times tables. After I had to do my 4 and 5 times tables. I had to repeat what I did with my 3 times tables. After I did my times tables 1 by 1 I had to do them all together and time myself together. I had to try beat my scores.

Here are my times for 3,4 and 5 times tables:

4th August 2013

1. 2mins 50sec
2. 2mins 20sec
3. 1min 43sec
4. 1min 34sec

5th August 2013

1. 1min 43sec
2. 1min 33 sec



4 comments:

  1. Gosh Mia you are just too clever! Keep repeating them and then you will know them automatically

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia!

    So proud of you doing well with your maths. I know how much you love it!
    Thank you for the invite to your blog, now I can keep up with all the awesome things you are learning!

    Love Aunty Trace Xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and i will keep up the good work.

      Delete

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D