Friday, August 2, 2013

My dads birthday

Yesterday it was my dads birthday. My dad turned 34 like my mum. I made a strawberry card for his birthday. Then we went to the Mall Of Arabia at 8:00pm. When we got to the Mall Of Arabia we first went up stairs to look for sports stuff. The store was could Sun and Sand Sports. Then we went to the Vortex. The Vortex is like a big arcade in a Mall. We went on a spinning ride 2 times then bumper cars 3 times. Then it was time to go home but the was not there so we went to get NZ ice cream. I got rainbow ice cream. Then the bus was here so we went home and sleep.

  

1 comment:

  1. We had a lovely dinner for daddy's birthday didn't we Mia. Thank you for being a good girl, I know it's late at night when we go into Jeddah and you did very well.

    ReplyDelete

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D