Saturday, August 24, 2013

My faverouite sport

My favourite sport is Basket ball. I used to play for the Air Adders team. Basket ball is a great sport. With Basket ball you have to use your hands. Basket ball isn't like soccer when you use your feet. We use a basket ball and we shot the ball into the net. There are many tips to learn. My brother Lee plays for Counties basket ball team. My other brother and sister play in the Air Adders with me.


You can get different coloured basket balls. There is a short way to call basket ball it is called b ball. I have an orange basket ball. Some people might like basket ball. Some people don't like to play basket ball. There are many famous basket ball players. The breakers is my favourite basket ball team. I think basket ball is the best sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora, Kia orana,Fakalofa lahi atu.
Please leave a comment :D